Sunday, April 1, 2007

Free thinkin

Which regions and re'li'gions of the world allow most freedom to think? Do these areas correspond to high levels of entrepreneurism? Living for 1% (3 months) of my life in this interational hub called New York and spending most of my waking hours at the U.N learning about all kinds of different countries culture, politics and history has caused me to wonder about this.

No big idea or concept yet- I was just fascinated this morning contemplating different regions of the world which are predominantly various branches of Animism, Buddhism, Christianity, Confuscism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism- I was so fasinated I scribbled ideas onto paper for about 10 minutes. It would very naive to assume religion has and does affect heavily regions of this planet.

No comments: